This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: resolv.conf format for DNSSEC [was: DNSSEC support in stub-resolver]
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: resolv.conf format for DNSSEC [was: DNSSEC support in stub-resolver]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535E41F5 dot 5020109 at redhat dot com> <loom dot 20140612T135904-448 at post dot gmane dot org>
Are there other systems with DNSSEC support built in?
What syntax do they use for resolv.conf?