This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sh] Move SH code out of nptl/ subdirectory.
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:40:52 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sh] Move SH code out of nptl/ subdirectory.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612044104 dot CBC632C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> I haven't tested it or anything, but this should change nothing at all in
> compiled code or symbol tables.