This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Include LOCPATH in default test environment
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:11:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: Include LOCPATH in default test environment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406042243420 dot 2874 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 06/05/2014 12:44 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Tests run using the default $(make-test-out) automatically get
GCONV_PATH and LC_ALL set, whether or not those environment variables
are actually needed for the individual test. However, they do not get
LOCPATH set, meaning that a large number of tests have -ENV settings
just to set LOCPATH.
Is it still necessary to ensure manually that the localedata
subdirectory is built in time, before tests relying on LOCPATH run?
I ran in such ordering issues with a master tree from April 2014, but
maybe it's been fixed since then.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team