This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Patch not showing in patchwork
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:45:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch not showing in patchwork
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406101636120 dot 8581 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 06/10/2014 05:39 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I noticed that my patch
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-06/msg00077.html> does not
> appear in the list of patches in patchwork (it appears not to have a patch
> entry in patchwork at all, rather than having been mistakenly marked as
> committed). Is there some way to tell why it didn't get recognised by
I'll guess due to:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="X-UNKNOWN"
I looked at another random patch from you, and was:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"