This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 4/5] ARM: Cleanup fenv implementation
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:25:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/5] ARM: Cleanup fenv implementation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <003a01cf84cd$71cc24c0$55646e40$ at com>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, Wilco wrote:
> This is a series of patches which improves the ARM fenv implementation.
> Improve rounding mode check in libc_fesetround_vfp and
> libc_feholdsetround_vfp so it ignores out of range values.
I don't see this as an improvement. Invalid rounding modes should never
get here, and it's confusing to change a variable called "round" to
something other than the rounding mode.
Joseph S. Myers