This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Patch not showing in patchwork
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:10:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch not showing in patchwork
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406101636120 dot 8581 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I noticed that my patch
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-06/msg00077.html> does
> not appear in the list of patches in patchwork (it appears not to
> have a patch entry in patchwork at all, rather than having been
> mistakenly marked as committed). Is there some way to tell why it
> didn't get recognised by patchwork?
I would guess it's because there's no "[PATCH]" in the subject.