This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Purpose of _LIBC in resolv/ ?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 12:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Purpose of _LIBC in resolv/ ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <538D7D3E dot 1000203 at redhat dot com> <538F6911 dot 90206 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
Long ago we attempted to keep track of the divergence from the original
BIND resolver code. But it has not been tracked in a long time. So indeed
it would be fine to deconditionalize our sources here.