This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: proposal: Thread Properties API
- From: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 13:20:20 +0400
- Subject: Re: proposal: Thread Properties API
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdxY1AZtcqZ6k1c+kenmTkWU01YQA6LZMzFGdfX5bUe62Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140422195129 dot 1BC492C39C5 at topped-with-meat dot com> <CAGQ9bdxTQVeHr31YSFeZbKAzhNSC2HOTeTE=jxaK_y3=UFaCpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1398350733 dot 3155 dot 5755 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <CAGQ9bdxV6EqukO8ECNrK87VGbPzZDqdvL8B9S+SjGzFdwHyLcw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140425194816 dot GS26358 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <CAGQ9bdztydmCgdkW3X7La7nD5+PQk318qeFuhZbeJJAkn_k+aA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5379DB34 dot 1030706 at archlinux dot org> <20140523204550 dot 5F1942C3B81 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 12:45 AM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Pinging this as the discussion seems to have stalled. The code freeze
>> for 2.20 is ~6 weeks away and this was targeted to be included.
> I have a long reply I'm still working on and it's gotten buried under other
> things. I don't think it's very plausible we'll iron something out within
> this cycle.
Next cycle is still better then never.
Are there plans to reinstate __signal_safe_memalign in elf/dl-tls.c
during this cycle?