This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCH] Add FE_NOMASK_ENV return value test
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:37:02 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Add FE_NOMASK_ENV return value test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000901cf7698$bf4a2e10$3dde8a30$ at com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405231517080 dot 17788 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <002401cf7e6c$aa051020$fe0f3060$ at com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406021425020 dot 19591 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <000001cf7f27$1cc0c040$564240c0$ at com>
On Tue, 3 Jun 2014, Wilco wrote:
> Yes, the test was too strict for trapping implementations, I've updated it.
This version is OK with the comment at the top of the test fixed to say
what it actually tests, rather than being copied from a test for a
Joseph S. Myers