This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: forced update of master branch?
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:48:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: forced update of master branch?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFqB+PzHN2P5TCakz3pgq-dW1PGdg4BOnHC5JHtAQ+JWiMs8qg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAHN_R3k-tzxhspR8dL7s0Om9mP_dciJ7Ldoo+bJxCvMRCRwqQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 3 June 2014 13:38, Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 3 June 2014 18:04, Marcus Shawcroft <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Twice this morning I've pushed changes upstream which have
>> subsequently been removed when someone has done what appears to be a
>> "git push -f" to an older version of master.
> I get notifications on all commits (via the glibc-cvs list) and I
> didn't see any from yours today. The two commits that you did
> yesterday (2nd June) have not been overwritten AFAICT. Are you sure
> you actually pushed the commits?
OK, I figured it out.. I did something ridiculously stupid.... Sorry
about the noise.