This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locale.5: document glibc conventions regarding days and week
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com
- Cc: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, linux-man <linux-man at vger dot kernel dot org>, libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:56:47 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locale.5: document glibc conventions regarding days and week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5382D64A dot 9020404 at redhat dot com> <CAKgNAkivXL4KwJoL9ZzEoc91zMx2sonKh=8ZV22Waa8BrWf6bQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5385F087 dot 2060602 at redhat dot com> <CAKgNAki4FD=2wJG+5bEqD7v7Q4ZD-2aOtRrQJEiBWKT2S2mMEA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2014-05-28 17:30, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Marko Myllynen <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 2014-05-28 14:54, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
>>> Looking at this patch more closely, there's a piece that seems to be broken.
>>> That sentence is garbled. Some words are missing, I think. Can you clarify?
>> it was clumsy indeed, and also repetitive, I don't think it's needed at all
>> as the previous paragraph already explains the same thing.
>> Please see an updated and rebased patch below.
> Best just to tell me what needs to be dropped from the preceding
> patch, since I've already merged and edited in a private branch.
best to drop the sentence that was garbled. I'll double check it once it
appears in a public branch.