This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sh] SH: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:28:17 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sh] SH: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140527222846 dot CDEED2C3B26 at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I haven't tried to compile this or anything. Please verify it results
> in no code change.
I've confirmed that it results in the objects exactly same