This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
*PING* Re: Updated rwlock-in-C and rwlock-elision patchkit
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:02:54 -0700
- Subject: *PING* Re: Updated rwlock-in-C and rwlock-elision patchkit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399412209-28245-1-git-send-email-andi at firstfloor dot org> <87d2fh3q5o dot fsf at tassilo dot jf dot intel dot com>
Andi Kleen <email@example.com> writes:
> Andi Kleen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Here are the patches to convert the rwlocks to C,
>> and add TSX elision to the rwlocks.
>> This patchkit addresses all recent review feedback. Please
>> consider applying.
Can someone please commit this patchkit? It has been all reviewed
and approved, and has been pending since over two weeks.
email@example.com -- Speaking for myself only