This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 0/6] aarch64: syscall cleanups
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:56:12 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH 0/6] aarch64: syscall cleanups
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As I was looking to merge this morning's nocancel patch to our branch,
I noticed that there was quite a bit of room for improvement in the
code we generate for these syscalls.
And of course, I found another real bug, fixed in patch 2.
Richard Henderson (6):
aarch64: Merge rtld_errno offset with memory reference
aarch64: Merge __local_multiple_threads offset with memory reference
aarch64: Tidy syscall error check
aarch64: Improve sysdep-cancel.h
aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __read_tp in librt
aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __errno_location in librt
.../unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/nptl/sysdep-cancel.h | 196 +++++++--------------
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/sysdep.h | 40 ++---
2 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 156 deletions(-)