This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sh] SH: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 08:25:40 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sh] SH: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140516202418 dot 824292C3A7F at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> This should have no effect on the compiled code, but it is wholly untested.
> Please verify that it indeed does not change the code. Feel free to commit
> it yourself if you want to, or I'll do it on your approval.
The patch is fine. Please install it.