This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ARM NAN fraction bits
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: Joey Ye <joey dot ye at arm dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 23:22:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ARM NAN fraction bits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000b01cf3367$439c5280$cad4f780$ at arm dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405160245300 dot 12061 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405161702480 dot 18605 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Fri, 16 May 2014, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > 2014-05-16 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR libgcc/60166
> > * sysdeps/arm/soft-fp/sfp-machine.h (_FP_NANFRAC_S, _FP_NANFRAC_D)
> > (_FP_NANSIGN_Q): Set the quiet bit.
> OK for glibc.
Joseph, thanks for your review, this is now in.
Richard, you wrote yesterday that pushing changes to 4.8 would require
explicit approval from release managers, however it is not clear to me who
they are for that branch. This fix corrects a regression introduced after
4.8.2. Can you approve it? If not, then who can?