This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix powerpc fork after i386 reorganization.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:09:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix powerpc fork after i386 reorganization.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405142105400 dot 21615 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Wed, 2014-05-14 at 21:05 +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > When I was fiddling with the i386 fork.[ch] I failed to notice the powerpc
> > dependency on the old file. This should fix it, but is untested.
> MIPS is using it as well.
It looks like you changed this for MIPS but my build is still failing:
In file included from ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/fork.h:1:0,
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/fork.h:27:23: fatal error: fork.h: No such file or directory
I am not sure what fork.h the include_next should be finding.