This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix prototype for eventfd
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Rasmus Villemoes <rv at rasmusvillemoes dot dk>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:00:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix prototype for eventfd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8761lraz3r dot fsf at rasmusvillemoes dot dk> <87a9asifl0 dot fsf at rasmusvillemoes dot dk>
On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 03:07:39PM +0200, Rasmus Villemoes wrote:
> Rasmus Villemoes <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Both the man-page and the actual kernel source says that the first
> > argument to eventfd is unsigned int, not simply int.
looks good, I am bit concerned with compatibility, Joseph could you also