This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Fix some sparc conform test failures in siginfo.h
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:37:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Fix some sparc conform test failures in siginfo.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140430 dot 144026 dot 1471190766496995974 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1404302030400 dot 28695 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:32:03 +0000
> On Wed, 30 Apr 2014, David Miller wrote:
>> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sparc/bits/siginfo.h (EMT_TAGOVF): Protect
>> with XOPEN cpp guards.
> But this isn't an X/Open feature. It should be __USE_GNU, I suppose.
Fair enough, I've committed this correction, thanks a lot.