This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The hppa port is now moved out of ports.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, libc-ports at sourceware dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:44:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: The hppa port is now moved out of ports.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535F60AC dot 4050702 at redhat dot com>
I've added some deprecation header text to the ports/ChangeLog* files that
lacked it. I've then moved ports/ChangeLog* to ChangeLog.old-ports* so
that there is no longer a ports/ subdirectory at all. Huzzah.
I think we should now discontinue use of the libc-ports mailing list.
The mailing list configuration should be left around at least as much
as is required to keep the archives accessible on the web. Beyond
that, I think we should now ask overseers to change it either so that
mailing libc-ports bounces or so that libc-ports just redirects to