This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Patch] Fix __mips16 undef macro warnings.
- From: "Steve Ellcey " <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <yufeng dot zhang at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:07:15 -0700
- Subject: [Patch] Fix __mips16 undef macro warnings.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is a change to stdlib/longlong.h to fix the undefined macro
warning for __mips16. The GCC compiler defines __mips16 when
compiling in mips16 mode and does not define it othewise. So
this patch just changes the #if check to a #if defined().
stdlib/longlong.h is also in the GCC and binutils trees as
include/longlong.h. If this patch is approved I will submit
it to those groups for checkin as well. Right now it looks
like the GCC and glibc files are in sync but the last change
for clz on ARM did not make it into binutils for some reason.
Tested with mips-mti-linux-gnu to verify that no object
files were changed due to this patch.
OK to checkin?
2014-04-29 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* stdlib/longlong.h: Use 'defined()' to check __mips16.
diff --git a/stdlib/longlong.h b/stdlib/longlong.h
index d45dbe2..070b40c 100644
@@ -848,7 +848,7 @@ extern UDItype __umulsidi3 (USItype, USItype);
#define UMUL_TIME 10
#define UDIV_TIME 100
-#if (__mips == 32 || __mips == 64) && ! __mips16
+#if (__mips == 32 || __mips == 64) && ! defined (__mips16)
#define count_leading_zeros(COUNT,X) ((COUNT) = __builtin_clz (X))
#define COUNT_LEADING_ZEROS_0 32