This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The hppa port is now moved out of ports.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "libc-ports at sourceware dot org" <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:20:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: The hppa port is now moved out of ports.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535F60AC dot 4050702 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The hppa port is now in libc.
> The disassembly of the shared libraries appears identical.
Good ... since I was a bit concerned about any possible effects from the
removal of trailing whitespace in the long-double-fcts setting (see
> Is there any other next step (other than fixing
> up more of the hppa port)?
Well, removing ports/README, leaving the directory containing just
ChangeLog files. But, yes, fixing all the hppa issues from
<https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PortStatus> (all of which except the
bits needing checking against the ABIs of old binaries should be very
quick to fix).
Joseph S. Myers