This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: proposal: Thread Properties API
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: proposal: Thread Properties API
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdxY1AZtcqZ6k1c+kenmTkWU01YQA6LZMzFGdfX5bUe62Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
The meat of the discussion needs to be on the list, not in bugzilla or wiki
pages. Just referring to them is not enough. A proposal should be written
up as a posting on this list. It should start with a detailed, high-level
description of the requirements so we can hash those out and agree on them
before discussing the actual API.