This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference
- From: Dan LÃdtke <mail at danrl dot de>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:08:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1392240598-7113-1-git-send-email-danrl at danrl dot de> <20140219131351 dot GB29125 at domone dot podge> <533916DA dot 8090508 at redhat dot com> <1396260062 dot 13242 dot 18 dot camel at tunafish dot io-swarm dot net> <53563C70 dot 7090202 at redhat dot com>
On 22.04.2014 11:54, Florian Weimer wrote:
Am I supposed to answer this? I don't care too much about copyright
since the authorship will still be documented in the ChangeLog file.
It doesn't seem like this was applied. Do we need copyright
assignment for a change with such limited scope?