This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Dan Luedtke <mail at danrl dot de>
- Cc: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Dan Luedtke <danrl at danrl dot de>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:54:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1392240598-7113-1-git-send-email-danrl at danrl dot de> <20140219131351 dot GB29125 at domone dot podge> <533916DA dot 8090508 at redhat dot com> <1396260062 dot 13242 dot 18 dot camel at tunafish dot io-swarm dot net>
On 03/31/2014 12:01 PM, Dan Luedtke wrote:
Hi Florian, OndÅej, @list,
On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 09:18 +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
There is precedent for ND_OPT_ARO instead.
I am fine with that! Looks better that the long version.
It doesn't seem like this was applied. Do we need copyright assignment
for a change with such limited scope?
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team