This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
type problems in conform tests...
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:46:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: type problems in conform tests...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
So I started looking at the conformance test failures on sparc, and
the one I'm looking at now requires that sa_flags in sigaction be
of type 'int' but it's 'unsigned long' on sparc.
What are we supposed to do in these situations? We can't change the
type, so do I just ignore this test failure forever?
IA64 will have the same problem.