This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH RFC] X86_64 Avx2 Detection
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: ling dot ma dot program at gmail dot com
- Cc: hjl dot tools at gmail dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, liubov dot dmitrieva at gmail dot com, Sihai Yao <sihai dot ysh at alibaba-inc dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:00:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC] X86_64 Avx2 Detection
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1397704125-15650-1-git-send-email-sihai dot ysh at alibaba-inc dot com>
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:08:45PM -0400, email@example.com wrote:
> From: Sihai Yao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch sets bit_AVX2_Usable of __cpu_features.feature by
> checking COMMON_CPUID_INDEX_7 for Haswell. Architecture related assembler
> file can use this bit to determine calling path.
> This version removed FEATURE_INDEX_7 in Changelog and rewrote it
> in proper foramt Thanks H.J.
I am also ok with this. H.J. could you commit this if you do not have