This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Updated rwlock-in-C patchkit
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 22:36:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated rwlock-in-C patchkit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1395789863-5026-1-git-send-email-andi at firstfloor dot org>
On Tue, 2014-03-25 at 16:24 -0700, Andi Kleen wrote:
> Fixed the ChangeLog as requested. Otherwise no changes.
> Please consider merging.
Based on a quick scan this looks good to me, and I definitely like the
direction. However, I believe this won't get accepted unless you show
numbers by providing a benchtest for the uncontended case.