This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] benchtests: Improve readability of JSON output
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:29:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] benchtests: Improve readability of JSON output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1396949290-21346-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org> <20140410163008 dot GB25518 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 10 April 2014 17:30, Siddhesh Poyarekar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 10:28:10AM +0100, Will Newton wrote:
>> Add a small library to print JSON values and use it to improve the
>> readability of the benchmark output and the readability of the
>> benchmark code.
> Sorry about the delay, but here's the review. The patch looks good to
> me barring a few nits that you can fix before committing.
Thanks for the review, I have incorporated your suggestions. I have
also made some small API changes and additions so I will post a v2.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro