This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:04:49 -0400
- Subject: FAIL: elf/tst-dlopen-aout?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm seeing elf/tst-dopen-aout fail on x86-64, any idea why
that might be?
The initial dlopen succeeds despite the fact that it should
not. I'm not using --enable-hardcoded-path-in-tests.
Joseph also noted the same failure here 9 days ago:
Also note that it would be nice if this test was disabled
if glibc was configured with --enable-hardcoded-path-in-tests.
That shouldn't be too hard to do given that the --enable*'s
set a variable you can use to add or not add the test.
However, first things, first, any idea what's wrong with the