This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC [PATCH] BZ#1077902: New API gettimezone
- From: P J P <pj dot pandit at yahoo dot co dot in>
- To: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 01:15:34 +0800 (SGT)
- Subject: Re: RFC [PATCH] BZ#1077902: New API gettimezone
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1396499286 dot 85118 dot YahooMailNeo at web192405 dot mail dot sg3 dot yahoo dot com> <mvmzjk27gid dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
- Reply-to: P J P <pj dot pandit at yahoo dot co dot in>
> On Thursday, 3 April 2014 5:49 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> TZDEFAULT and TZDIR are defined on the command line.
I see. So is it _okay_ to assume that they'll always have correct values and use them as is? Btw, why define them on the command line at build time and not in timezone/tzfile.h header?