This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: GNU C Library master sources branch master updated. glibc-2.19-214-ga42faf5
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>, ppluzhnikov at sourceware dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 20:52:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: GNU C Library master sources branch master updated. glibc-2.19-214-ga42faf5
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140324181342 dot 31711 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <CAAHN_R3L2Yq-TXbJepUCPbNjcvvCpLrDdKUEKBZiYi=wHHjzjQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALoOobN1WHr5uj-JUAYyphEhAMxnixFxnOgdgC_j4KeJb2qH0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOovd1MR7HKY=rGLK+rm9_wFYjvotvR31m5BPr2CDkz4Sw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 10:24 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> elf/tst-dlopen-aout fails for me
Ack. I thought I've tested that mode as well, but apparently I got
confused and didn't.
> dlopen on elf/tst-dlopen-aout always works since it has been dlopened
> by ld.so.
I now see how to make the test fail without
--enable-hardcoded-path-in-tests before my fix, and pass after: I just
need to dlopen some other executable.
I'll work on a patch.