This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/N, MPX, x86_64] Intel MPX support in glibc for x86_64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Zamyatin, Igor" <igor dot zamyatin at intel dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/N, MPX, x86_64] Intel MPX support in glibc for x86_64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0EFAB2BDD0F67E4FB6CCC8B9F87D756942972119 at IRSMSX101 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <CAMe9rOrn2WF0A-f_CHPZCO0vMxvsBfA4aUuuLi-VhYWjAA0vpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOqekpkRvG4QakwZgLHpoOAJOSvobnZsssZHZ8-7=Mbbpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOp0sLF2JsPSLA-K8weJPygJ2aEpSNRoUP1fm7v8-zWydQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Can you use some macros for the stack offset constants? There are too many
magic numbers and too much undescribed arithmetic in that code already.
That should be able to consolidate the #ifdef __ILP32__ into one spot.