This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc/obstack: Merge obstack code back from gnulib
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:21:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc/obstack: Merge obstack code back from gnulib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1396004022-30929-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org> <5335C826 dot 4080201 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1403282106330 dot 750 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5335ECBA dot 4080306 at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On 28 March 2014 21:42, Paul Eggert <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 03/28/2014 02:11 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> I don't think we should #define _Noreturn in the case of GCC >= 4.7
> Thanks, revised patches attached. The second one's unaffected.
The first patch is liable to cause -Wundef warnings as
__STDC_VERSION__ is not defined by default by gcc. I guess it could
also use a comment as the conditional is non-trivial.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro