dragonegg libc bitcode

Hi,

I am trying to generate llvm bitcode for libc and I came across a post that
mentions that it is possible to build glibc with dragonegg. Could someone
please suggest how I can go about it?
How can I configure glibc setup so to as to emit IR or bitcode?

Also, I am compiling everything for 32 bit target and will be using
-march=i686 as one of the CFLAGS.
I suppose including
"-fplugin=/home/silkyar/Workspace/dragonegg-64/dragonegg.so
-fplugin-arg-dragonegg-emit-ir" in CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS and "gcc -m32 -S " in
CC/CXX is neither correct nor sufficient, since it might generate linker
errors.

I am using glibc-2.15, dragonegg 3.3 and llvm 3.3.
I'd really appreciate any kind of help on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Silky Arora
University of Michigan