Re: [GSoC] ISO C11 threads

On 03/14/2014 05:12 PM, Catalin Vasile wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Catalin Vasile and I'm looking forward at contributing to the implementation
> of the ISO C11 threads library, as I'm trying to apply for the GSoC program.
> I want to know how can I get involved in this project.
> Also has the community already started working on the implementation?

The community has not started working on an implementation.

We do however have 2 other students who are applying to
implement ISO C11 threads on top of POSIX threads.

I would suggest putting reading the recent libc-alpha
traffic.

It *is* possible to have multiple people working on
this implementation since it involves a lot of functions
to create, create tests, and document.

Cheers,
Carlos.