Re: [GLIBC team] [ppc64-glibc] string optimizations and follow ups

On 02/25/2014 01:47 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
Hi Vidya and Raji,

Just a follow up, I think it is time to push the patches you are working on. Below
it is a list of the ones I fetched from https://ltc3.linux.ibm.com/wiki/LoP_Toolchain/OptCoreLib/Projects
so let me know if I'm missing something.

* GLIBC:
   - [vidya] strpbrk: I noted the results implementation, please prepare a patch for submission.
   - [vidya] strspn: I noted the results implementation, please prepare a patch for submission.
   - [vidya] strncay: I noted the results implementation, please prepare a patch for submission.
   - [vidya] strncpy/strpcpy: I noted the results implementation, please prepare a patch for submission.
   - [raji] strrchr: Please reply to glibc the questions I made (you did just internally ;) ). I want
                     to push the patch as soon you send the final version.
I have replied and there is no change from the initial version of the patch posted.
   - [raji] print length in strrchr benchtest: Please reply to Siddhesh review so I can push it too.
The patch is pushed by Siddesh on feb 21st.

* SPHDE:
   - [raji] I think the tests are done right? I so I'll start to prepare the release tomorrow.
Yes testing is done. (Mail sent on 21st Feb has the list of releases)

Thanks all and keep the good work.

--
Thanks
Raji