This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Online manual not updated?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, "Alfred M. Szmidt ams"@gnu.org
- Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:29:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Online manual not updated?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAHN_R2nz2xOy68e2teCxwRu8-FETXgRyEc6GbHu3Lo6riMstQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <3273125 dot phaBJVgcz6 at vapier> <530096EA dot 3020503 at archlinux dot org>
On 02/16/2014 05:46 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 16/02/14 20:23, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 09, 2014 22:55:53 Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>>> I just noticed that the online manual doesn't seem to be updated. It
>>> still says 'Last updated August 13, 2013, for glibc 2.18'.
>> main page too doesn't have a 2.19 announce
> Ping Carlos.
> The other thing on the release list is to post the announcement on the
> Savannah site, but that has not been done since 2.16. Is that site used
> at all now, or can I remove this from the release TODO.
The online manual has been updated like magic as
usual, and I forget who does this for us or if it's
Alfed are you updating the online manual for glibc?
The main web page is now updated.
Bugzilla had already been updated to include:
* new 2.19 version
* new 2.20 milestone
* new glibc_2.19 keyword for backport requests.
I've posted the 2.19 release to the savannah site
such that the announcement goes out via gnu.org.
That should complete everything we need to do as
a GNU project to release the news of the new