This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Patchwork for glibc?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:18:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patchwork for glibc?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52FE35BC dot 3000908 at redhat dot com>
On 02/14/14 08:26, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
FWIW, I've asked Ramana to propose a BOF on patch review systems at the
Cauldron. glibc isn't the only project in need of something other than
developer mailboxes as a mechanism for managing patch review.
Any progress on getting patchwork for glibc setup?
I reviewed some stale patches last night and wasted my time :-(