This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.19 status?
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:01:32 +1000
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.19 status?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52E649BF dot 5020400 at archlinux dot org> <20140128205657 dot 16DBA74438 at topped-with-meat dot com> <52E9DEB7 dot 4000709 at redhat dot com> <52E9E84F dot 50907 at redhat dot com> <52EA682D dot 90900 at archlinux dot org>
Update as of 2014-02-04:
Fixed since last report:
- Patch for BZ #16046 (Static dlopen correction fallout fixes) has
- All thread safety docs have landed
- PPC64/ELF2 ABI - Patches have been provided to set at 2.17
- TLS issues(?) - there have been calls for the changes to be reverted.