This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [02/03] GLIBC PPC64LE/ELF2 ABI consolidation
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:07:40 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [02/03] GLIBC PPC64LE/ELF2 ABI consolidation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52EFC158 dot 9000306 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <52EFC342 dot 3040409 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <52EFDAB2 dot 8060104 at redhat dot com> <52EFF611 dot 2050101 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <52F000E7 dot 9060301 at redhat dot com>
On 03-02-2014 18:49, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 02/03/2014 03:03 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> On 03-02-2014 16:06, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>> On 02/03/2014 11:26 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>>>> This is the second patch to change the powerpc64le start ABI to 2.17.
>>> Looks correct to me.
>>> Did you rebuild glibc and verify no 2.18 symbols?
> No objection from me. That looks ready to commit.
> P.S. I have not seen machine status updates from you for power
> for glibc 2.19? Do you plan to post these soon so we have
> a baseline for 2.19?
Yes, I'll update the ppc64/ppc32 be tomorrow.