Re: glibc 2.19 status?

On Jan 31, 2014, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> wrote:

> Carlos told me he'd have the review completed today/tonight, so it
> wouuld be appreciated if the release could be held up so as to include
> the entire patchset.

He completed the review, and all but one of the patches are in.  The
only one that didn't go in was users.texi, for which I posted a revised
patch.  There's also an incremental patch that completes threads.texi,
and the patch I just posted for macros.texi.

I'll be offline for a good chunk of today; I shall be back online some
16 hours from now.  Should you need to push the release out while I'm
away, please take the patches from the list or from the branch
lxoliva/thread-safety-docs.  Note that the branch doesn't touch
ChangeLog, the ChangeLog entries are in the commit messages.

Just don't take the last commit in the branch, unless you feel really
adventurous ;-)  It makes @safety sanity checking failures fatal, which
I decided not to do on the grounds that the test script might have some
portability problem lurking in it, and it would suck to have it break
builds with so little time for advance testing.

When I'm back, I'll check for reviews and install/adjust whatever's
approved, then report back wtih the status of the MTASC safety docs.

Thanks,

Free Software Evangelist     Red Hat Brazil Toolchain Engineer