Re: Moving ports architectures to libc?

I'm in favor of removing the ports component.  I don't have strong opinions
about whether component or another field/convention is the best way to tag
bugs as pertaining to a specific architecture or configuration, but I'm
disinclined towards using component that way (since its general meaning of
identifying which area of the code is involved still seems useful as an
independent axis from the architecture specificity).