This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING^2][PATCH] Reformat malloc to gnu style.
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 22:57:14 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PING^2][PATCH] Reformat malloc to gnu style.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131211102701 dot GA25483 at domone dot podge> <20131217095418 dot GA23717 at domone dot podge> <20131230152001 dot GA5214 at domone>
On 31/12/13 01:20, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> I would like to get this one before freeze.
Looks fine to me. However, it no longer applies due to changes in
> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:54:18AM +0100, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:27:01AM +0100, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
>>> As written before that a malloc code should be reformatted and
>>> simplified I used formatter to mostly convert it to gnu style.
>>> A patch for this is relatively big, we could just check that code is
>>> equivalent and fix inconsistencies that are left as they are discovered.
>>> OK to commit?