This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[COMMITTED] po/sl.po - New Solvenian translation for glibc messages.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 17:38:19 -0500
- Subject: [COMMITTED] po/sl.po - New Solvenian translation for glibc messages.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1Vwf5c-00043b-NF at duik dot vrijschrift dot org>
On 12/27/2013 04:37 PM, Translation Project Robot wrote:
> Hello, gentle maintainer.
> This is a message from the Translation Project robot.
> A revised PO file for textual domain 'libc' has been submitted
> by the Slovenian team of translators. The file is available at:
I've checked this in to trunk and verified they are installed correctly
when running `make install' and no errors are produced. This is the
first Solvenian translation for glibc so I've mentioned it in NEWS.
2013-12-27 Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* po/sl.po: New file.
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index fcf679a..609be43 100644
@@ -25,6 +25,9 @@ Version 2.19
16245, 16271, 16274, 16283, 16289, 16293, 16314, 16316, 16330, 16337,
16338, 16356, 16369.
+* Slovenian translations for glibc messages have been contributed by the
+ Translation Project's Slovenian team of translators.