This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] Async signal safe TLS accesses
- From: Andrew Hunter <ahh at google dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 13:43:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] Async signal safe TLS accesses
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1386273671-13010-1-git-send-email-ahh at google dot com> <1386722143-10513-1-git-send-email-ahh at google dot com> <1386722143-10513-4-git-send-email-ahh at google dot com> <CALoOobMp78_yJi=H-1mTUb9WuNf0R+1a=ttfpMexbPNLGLx8BA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Andrew Hunter <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> This is patch 4/4 of the effort to make TLS access async-signal-safe.
> I've committed patches 1-3 in this series, and tested this patch on
> Linux/x86_64 and i686 (no regressions).
> Could someone please review the last part?
> Paul Pluzhnikov
Noting that code freeze is on Dec. 31, I'd really like to get this
last patch in...