This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Update timezone code from tzcode 2013i
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:45:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: Update timezone code from tzcode 2013i
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1312191654520 dot 8877 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131220130748 dot GA6870 at domone dot podge>
OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 04:56:07PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> Now we have Paul's support for version-3 tz files checked in, this
>> patch updates all the code we take (unmodified) from tzcode to version
>> 2013i (which includes the support for generating version-3 tz files
>> where necessary).
>> Tested x86_64.
> Looks ok.
I'd say "looks ok" too, except that I wrote those tzcode
updates so I'm biased....