This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Malloc timeline.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:21:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Malloc timeline.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131217120834 dot GA29241 at domone dot podge> <201312172158 dot 04390 dot vapier at gentoo dot org>
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 09:58:03PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 December 2013 07:08:34 OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > As there were considerable discussion how improve malloc we should
> > decide what is feasible for 2.19 and what for 2.20.
> the only thing appropriate for 2.19 at this point in time i think are bug fixes
> (and perhaps style clean ups).
I was mostly interested at what should be marked as considered for
a performance could be improved a bit with cleanups as we could simplify
a hot path for malloc/calloc.