This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove more redundant computations in s_sin.c
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:06:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove more redundant computations in s_sin.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131218121705 dot GK19212 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 05:47:05PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> I've removed more redundant computations in the slow paths of the sin
> and cos functions. The notable change is the passing of the most
> significant bits of X to the slow functions to check if X is positive
> so that just the absolute value of x can be passed and the repeated
> ABS() operation is avoided.