This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCHv1.1] Consolidate code to compute sin and cos from lookup tables
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:02:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv1.1] Consolidate code to compute sin and cos from lookup tables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131218122506 dot GL19212 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20131218152308 dot GM19212 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 08:53:08PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Sorry, I realized that I had not fixed the variable names and style in
> the new functions after I had converted them from the macros I had
> initially written. Fixed now.